Aligned with the Advanced Spanish studies schedule, you begin your program with an intensive language course and continue your semester focusing on your internship placement. Throughout the program you will benefit from regular meetings with the Resident
- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Journalism, Law, Medical, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Aligned with the Advanced Spanish studies schedule, you begin your program with an intensive language course and continue your semester focusing on your internship placement. Throughout the program you will benefit from regular meetings with the Resident Director, an optional Spanish studies course, study tours, cultural events, and social activities. Spanish Studies Aborad program fees include tuition, room & board, meals, support of the onsite Resident Director, predeparture support, laundry, overnight and local study visits, cultural activities, orientation, health insurance, computer access, and a Spanish Studies transcript. Optional trips and activities are also available through Universidad Nacional de Córdoba's office for international students.
- Setting Description:
- Córdoba, the university capital of Argentina, is popularly known as La Docta because of its rich academic tradition. This warm and inviting city offers you an ideal environment for cross-cultural immersion in Argentine society. With the Andes to the west, the Pampas to the north, and the wild beauty of Patagonia to the south, Córdoba is a crossroads for intellectual and terrestrial explorers alike.
- See the Spanish Studies Abroad website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program