Aligned with intermediate & Advanced Spanish Studies schedule, you begin your program with an intensive language course and continue your semester focusing on your internship placement. Throughout the program, you also benefit from regular meeting with th
- Alicante, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Hospitality, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Make your community your classroom while building professional relationships abroad. The curriculum of this program allows you to maximize your time in the field by providing with the language and cultural tools necessary for a productive placement in a local business or community service organization.
Aligned with intermediate & Advanced Spanish Studies schedule, you begin your program with an intensive language course and continue your semester focusing on your internship placement. Throughout the program, you also benefit from regular meeting with the Resident Director, an optional Spanish studies course, study tours, cultural events, and social activities.
Spanish Studies Abroad program fees include tuition, room & board, meals, support of the onsite staff, predeparture support, laundry, overnight and local study visits, cultural activities, orientation, health insurance, computer access, and a Spanish Studies transcript. Optional trips and activities are also available at the Center.
- Setting Description:
- Alicante, the jewel of the Costa Blanca, is a charming harbor city that is both tranquil in its coastal climate and vibrant with modern Spanish life. The culture, architecture, language, and people have all been shaped by the region’s rich history of sea merchants and conquerors.
- Please refer to the Spanish Studies Abroad website for up to date program costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program