The Spanish Studies Abroad May Intensive Term offers intensive Spanish courses for all levels. This is a 2 1/2-week program is the perfect opportunity for a short term study in Spain, or as preparation for a longer summer term. The Spanish Studies May Int
- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 3-4 weeks
- Program Description:
- The May Intensive Term with Spanish Studies Abroad is an excellent opportunity to boost your Spanish skills and experience the culture and beauty of this charming and historic Spanish city. This term is ideal for students who want to get a head start on their language skills in order to further improve in the summer term, or for those who are looking for a short term program focusing on a language and cultural immersion.
The Spanish Studies Abroad May Intensive Term offers intensive Spanish courses for all levels. This is a 2 1/2-week program is the perfect opportunity for a short term study in Spain, or as preparation for a longer summer term. The Spanish Studies May Intensive Term features all-inclusive program-sponsored excursions to Córdoba and La Rábida. Afternoons offer you study visits within Seville, tertulias (lectures), movies, or theater and musical performances.
All courses are taught in Spanish by highly qualified Spanish university professors with extensive experience in teaching American students.
- Setting Description:
- Your academic experience takes place in a historic Spanish mansion in the heart of downtown Seville. A beautiful and ancient city on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, Seville has a rich cultural life and is known for its winding Moorish streets, Renaissance gardens, flower-strewn patios, grand architecture, flamenco dancing, and music.
- Please refer to the Spanish Studies Abroad official website for up to date program costs.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Merit and diversity based
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program