- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
How does spending the summer studying in sunny, vibrant Seville sound to you? Our summer university academic programs offer university students the perfect opportunity to take short-term, credit-bearing courses in one of Spain’s most beautiful cities. This is a truly unique study abroad experience, allowing you to immerse yourself in Sevillan culture while taking a university course for credit at the University Pablo de Olavide.
Through this Spanish Institute opportunity, you’ll get to take in one of the richest cultures in Spain, with your Spanish-speaking skills acting as the bridge for you to discover another world!
- Academic Course at Pablo de Olavide University.
- Orientation Program. You will receive important information about the program, the city, how to move around, the calendar and local holidays, health issues and safety.
- Academic advice before coming to Seville, tutoring and mentoring during your stay.
- Accommodation with a host family in Seville with full room and board; three meals a day throughout your stay.
- Documents needed to obtain entrance in Spain.
- Health insurance for non-european nationals with access to the best private hospitals in the city.
- Spanish Institute emergency telephone number, 24/7 assistance.
- Airport or train station transfer at the beginning and end of the program.
- Welcome Pack.
- Transport card (bus and metro).
- Excursions and cultural visits in Seville and Andalusia.
- Welcome and farewell tapas celebrations.
- Support from Spanish Institute throughout the duration of the program.
- Academic certificate.
- Setting Description:
- WHY SEVILLE? There are many reasons to Study and Live in Seville Past. Modern Seville has managed to keep traces of all the most important cultures in its history. For example, walking through the city you can see Roman ruins, a Morish palace, the old Jewish quarters and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Products like chocolate, potatoes, tomatoes or peppers came into Europe through the doors of Seville. Present. Southern Spain’s capital is both European and cosmopolitan. It is an open-minded, tolerant society. It is always at the forefront from the cultural point of view. It sets trends and is a city full of contrasts, a place where tradition and innovation walk hand in hand. Learning. At Spanish Institute for Global Education, we take pride in our practice of a global, intercultural, responsible and innovative education. We work with universities of excellence, prestigious high schools and outstanding organizations.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program