- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Attend a Spanish university to live the full Spanish dream!
Are you looking for the study abroad experience of a lifetime? Spanish Institute offers international university students the opportunity to attend a Spanish university for a semester or full academic year through our Study Abroad Programs in Seville. Students of these programs benefit from a truly unique experience, taking intensive communication courses, living in Spanish households, exploring the region, and perfecting their Spanish language skills.
Study Abroad Program participants have the option to enroll in one of three local universities: the University of Seville, the Pablo de Olavide University, or EUSA University Centre. Spanish Institute also offers summer courses at the Pablo de Olavide University. From there, students will have the chance to live the full Sevillan dream, gaining an authentic understanding of Spanish culture, and making connections between the different experiences that connect us all across the globe. This program is ideal for responsible students searching for a fresh perspective, and looking to live a new experience that will have a deep and lasting impact on their lives!
Are you a self-motivated, adventurous student? Are you looking to learn, practice, and perfect your Spanish? If so, Spanish Institute’s Study Abroad Semester or Academic Year in Seville is the perfect choice for you!
- Academic program at the University of Seville, Pablo de Olavide University or EUSA University Centre.
- Orientation Program: The program includes University Orientation and orientation on Spanish society and life in Spain in our Spanish Culture, Conversation, Literature and History classes. You will also receive important information about the city, transportation, the calendar and local holidays, health issues and safety.
- Class material.
- Academic advice before coming to Seville, tutoring and mentoring during your stay.
- Spanish placement test before coming to Seville so that our academic director can advise you on the subjects and prepare your personal program.
- Accommodation with a host family in Seville with full room and board; three meals a day throughout your stay.
- Documents needed to obtain entrance in Spain.
- Health insurance for non-european nationals with access to the best private hospitals in the city.
- Spanish Institute emergency telephone number, 24/7 assistance.
- Airport or train station transfer at the beginning and end of the program.
- Welcome Pack.
- Transport card (bus and metro).
- Opportunities to practice speaking with local students.
- Excursions and cultural visits in Seville and Andalusia.
- Welcome and farewell tapas celebrations.
- Support from Spanish Institute throughout the duration of the program.
- Academic certificate.
- A seminar on "Spain today" throughout the program at Spanish Institute.
- Internship program in organizations and/or volunteering.
- Setting Description:
- WHY SEVILLE? There are many reasons to Study and Live in Seville Past. Modern Seville has managed to keep traces of all the most important cultures in its history. For example, walking through the city you can see Roman ruins, a Morish palace, the old Jewish quarters and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Products like chocolate, potatoes, tomatoes or peppers came into Europe through the doors of Seville. Present. Southern Spain’s capital is both European and cosmopolitan. It is an open-minded, tolerant society. It is always at the forefront from the cultural point of view. It sets trends and is a city full of contrasts, a place where tradition and innovation walk hand in hand. Learning. At Spanish Institute for Global Education, we take pride in our practice of a global, intercultural, responsible and innovative education. We work with universities of excellence, prestigious high schools and outstanding organizations.