- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-11 months
- Program Description:
Learn fast with our ELE Courses (Spanish as a foreign language)
Our uniquely immersive Spanish courses are designed to help students reach an effective and operating level of Spanish in a short time – so that they’re quickly able to think and communicate fluently in Spanish! These courses are the perfect opportunity to start learning or to improve your level of Spanish. The program goes beyond class hours, creating an engaging environment with interesting activities and frequent contact with native speakers. The methodology is participatory, intensive, and mainly oral. The classes are designed to be fun and motivating, capturing the inspired interest of each student.
At Spanish Institute for Global Education we follow a communicative approach to teaching. The fundamental objective of this methodology is for students to learn to communicate in Spanish in a wide variety of contexts and situations. In addition to the language, the students have the opportunity to learn about our culture and society.
- Twenty hour academic program at Spanish Institute.
- Orientation: you will receive important information about the program, the city, how to move around, the calendar and local holidays, health issues and safety.
- Course materials.
- Accommodation with a host family in Seville with full room and board; three meals a day throughout your stay.
- Documents needed to obtain entrance in Spain.
- Health insurance for non-european nationals with access to the best private hospitals in the city.
- Spanish Institute emergency telephone number, 24/7 assistance.
- Airport or train station transfer at the beginning and end of the program.
- Welcome Pack.
- Transport card (bus and metro).
- Weekly: two cultural activities in Seville and one in Discover Andalusia.
- Farewell tapas celebration.
- Support from Spanish Institute throughout the duration of the program.
- Participation certificate.
- Setting Description:
- WHY SEVILLE? There are many reasons to Study and Live in Seville Past. Modern Seville has managed to keep traces of all the most important cultures in its history. For example, walking through the city you can see Roman ruins, a Morish palace, the old Jewish quarters and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Products like chocolate, potatoes, tomatoes or peppers came into Europe through the doors of Seville. Present. Southern Spain’s capital is both European and cosmopolitan. It is an open-minded, tolerant society. It is always at the forefront from the cultural point of view. It sets trends and is a city full of contrasts, a place where tradition and innovation walk hand in hand. Learning. At Spanish Institute for Global Education, we take pride in our practice of a global, intercultural, responsible and innovative education. We work with universities of excellence, prestigious high schools and outstanding organizations.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program