The Master of Science in Business Communication (MSBC) program is the first and only MSBC program in the state of Kentucky.
- Louisville, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
- In the Master of Science in Business Communication (MSBC) program at Spalding you will focus on the communication skills needed to drive organizational excellence in your industry—whether private, public or nonprofit. The program is designed for working professionals with a variety of academic backgrounds and career objectives. Our students take courses on such topics as organizational leadership, organizational development and change, financial communication, interpersonal communication, strategic planning and implementation, and integrated marketing communication. Other reasons why you will like Spalding's MSBC program: * Start dates year round * The program can be completed in 10, 18, or 20 months * Six week sessions in an evening or online format Concentrations available: * Organizational Leadership * Healthcare Management * Nonprofit Administration
Additional Program Information
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants with a GPAs below 3.0 but higher than 2.8 must demonstrate through the application process (CV/resume; quality of writing; strong letters of recommendation) that they are adequately prepared for graduate level work. Applicants with GPAs of less than 2.80 for all prior college-level course work may be required to submit the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) before the application can be approved.
- International Requirements:
- Please contact the MSBC Graduate Office about these requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program