We offer four Emphasis Areas in Clinical Psychology: 1) Forensic 2) Health 3) Adult and 4) Child/Adolescent/Family.
- Louisville, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Clinical Psychology
- Program Description:
- We offer generalist training in clinical psychology following the scholar-practitioner model at a university setting. In addition, we have emphasis areas in Forensic, Health, Adult, and Child/Adolescent/Family Psychology.
Additional Program Information
- We have been continually accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1989.
- The School of Professional Psychology hosts invited applicant interviews during the spring semester of each year. To be considered for an interview, you must meet the following criteria: A completed application packet submitted by January 15 At least a 3.0 GPA, which is typical for successful applicants, A bachelor's degree with a minimum of 18 credit hours in psychology, and You must take the GRE. Although we have established no minimum for GRE scores, a minimum score of 143 on both the verbal and quantitative sections of the GRE is typical for applicants offered an interview (using the revised scoring as of 8/2011).
- International Requirements:
- All applicants, for whom English is a second language (ESL), are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the Test of Spoken English (TSE). The scores must be sent directly to the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program