The program features a highly interactive and practical approach to learning.
- Ashland, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- An MBA education provides students a broad knowledge base in all the major functions and practices of a business (accounting, marketing, finance, operations management, organizational behavior, economics, and information systems) and further develops managerial skill sets and core competencies necessary for business success. Against this backdrop, the critical topics of leadership, teamwork, ethics, and effective communication are embedded in the program to further broaden skills necessary to become more effective managers. The SOU MBA program is accredited through the Northwest Commission Colleges and Universities and currently a candidate for ACBSP accreditation.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- 1.Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above in the last 90 quarter hours (60 semester hours) towards a baccalaureate degree (or towards a graduate degree program; i.e. Masters or higher), 2.OR submit a GMAT score of 500 or above (exam date within the past five years).
- International Requirements:
- International applicants must also achieve TOEFL or IELTS scores of at least 540 (paper) or 207 (computer) or 76 (Internet) or apply to the SOU IEP (Intensive English Program) with completion of level 6 or higher.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program