If you are advancing your career or embarking on a new one, our MBA will give you the tools you need to move to the next level.
- Dallas, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The Cox Professional MBA is a part-time, evening program. Your peers in the program come from a wide range of industries and disciplines. This dynamic "cohort" approach challenges you with new insights and broader perspectives. Together, you'll transform what you learn in the classroom into real-world solutions for today's business environment. While there are many choices for graduate business education, the Cox Professional MBA is truly the best investment available. With all of these benefits, it’s no wonder the Cox Professional MBA (PMBA) is consistently ranked as one of the top Professional MBA programs in the nation. Jump Start Your Career: The MBA Career Management Center Cox PMBA students have access to the full-range of resources at the MBA Career Management Center (CMC). From career counseling and interviewing techniques to job postings and on-campus recruiting, the CMC staff is dedicated to helping you meet your career goals. The Choice Is Yours: Professional MBA (PMBA) Electives and Concentrations Unlike some other PMBA programs, the Cox PMBA allows you to concentrate your studies in subjects like finance, accounting, or marketing and customize the MBA experience to maximize your career opportunities. With flexible schedules, including evening and weekend classes, the Cox PMBA lets you continue to work while earning your degree and see immediate results by applying what you learn in the classroom. Experience Global Business First Hand: Professional MBA International Exchange Options SMU Cox has partnered with international universities around the globe to offer PMBA students a variety of international exchange options. These intensive credit courses are offered in the summer to accommodate professional schedules. Choose from programs in China, India, France, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Czech Republic, or Mexico. Enhance Your Leadership Skills: The Business Leadership Center In addition to your traditional business education, the Cox PMBA program provides you with specialized leadership training through the Business Leadership Center (BLC). The BLC offers more than 80 seminars taught by business practitioners from Fortune 500 companies, medium-size businesses, and entrepreneurial ventures on topics such as effective leadership, conflict resolution, business communications, and executing interactive marketing. Build Your Professional Network: Associate Board Executive Mentor Program The Associate Board Mentor Program pairs you with a mentor from an elite group of more than 260 business leaders representing the area’s most prominent companies. Executives serving on our Associate Board provide you with the contacts, career advice, and industry insight that only experienced professionals can offer. A True Campus Experience in Dallas The collegiate environment of SMU's campus offers you opportunities to interact with other MBAs, including those from the Full-Time and Executive MBA Programs. Our small, personalized environment allows faculty and staff to be available full time and attentive to your individual needs. When you need us, we’re here!
Additional Program Information
- Southern Methodist University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association
- Please refer to our website for the most current information on admission requirements and eligibility.
- International Requirements:
- Please refer to our website for the most current information for international applicants.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program