- Heredia, Costa Rica
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Take intensive Spanish classes and electives in Heredia, Costa Rica while living with a host family and taking in all that the people and culture of Costa Rica have to offer!
This is the ideal program for students interested in Spanish immersion and living in Costa Rica. Explore the verdant cloud forests and tropical coastlines of the Central American country while studying Spanish at the Latin University of Costa Rica.
Program Includes: Weekend Excursions, Cultural Activities, Homestay & Meals, Tuition, International Medical Insurance, Predeparture Advising, Airport Transfers, Reception & Farewell Events, On-site Staff, Tutoring, University Transcript and Volunteer Opportunities
- Setting Description:
- Our program is located in Heredia, a picturesque colonial Costa Rican city located in the central highlands. Heredia rests on the forested lower slops of impressive Poas Volcano. From your new home in Heredia, we will depart on excursions to visit national parts and all that tropical Costa Rica has to offer.
- Summer: $2,995 Winter break: $2,895 Semester: $7,995 Academic Year: $14,995
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- SOL offers around 50 scholarships a year. These are in addition to the direct scholarships to students from our Affiliated & Partner Universities. Please apply via our scholarship page: http://www.soleducation.com/sol-study-abroad-scholarship
Based on 1 Reviews
- Costa Rica fall semester12/12/18
Studying through the SOL Education Abroad program was an amazing experience and I have no regrets. The program includes many well-planned excursions as well as cultural activities. I have learned so much about Costa Rica through these excursions and have
made so many memories with a great group of people. Also, there are many free weekends available to explore more of the country on your own time. Classes are fun and all of my teachers were very kind and helpful. My Spanish has improved so much since I have arrived due to my teachers, host family, and friends. My host family was wonderful and they always made me feel at home. I will definitely return in the future to visit them! SOL Education is very supportive of all your needs and is an amazing program!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend