- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Take intensive Spanish classes, electives or Classes with Locals in Buenos Aires, Argentina while living with a host family and taking in all that Argentina and this fascinating city have to offer!
This is the ideal program for students interested in Spanish immersion and living in Argentina. Buenos Aires is the perfect location due to its vibrant culture and all that it offers as a cosmopolitan city. You will study at the prestigious University of Belgrano, located in one of Buenos Aires' best neighborhoods.
Program Includes: Weekend Excursions, Cultural Activities, Homestay & Meals, Tuition, International Medical Insurance, Predeparture Advising, Airport Transfers, Reception & Farewell Events, On-site Staff, Tutoring, University Transcript, Volunteer Placement
- Setting Description:
- Learn Spanish in the most fascinating city in South America...Buenos Aires. Wander the bustling streets and grand avenues of the city and then explore the numerous historic neighborhoods. Experience the enchanting nightlife that the cosmopolitan city is famous for - tango clubs, cafes, and world-class theaters.
- Summer: $3,795 Winter: $2,495 (2 wks), $2,995(3 wks) Semester: $8,695 - $10,250 Academic Year: $17,295
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- SOL offers around 50 scholarships a year. These are in addition to the direct scholarships to students from our Affiliated & Partner Universities. Please apply via our scholarship page: http://www.soleducation.com/sol-study-abroad-scholarship
Based on 3 Reviews
- My Sol Education Abroad Experience in Buenos Aires, Argentina08/19/19
My overall educational experience with Sol Education Abroad was great! The institution that I attended abroad was very welcoming and provided me with all of the resources that I needed. I learned a lot in my classes and the instructors were very helpful
and patient. The on-site administrators for Sol Education Abroad were great! They were very helpful and accommodating and were always there if I needed anything or had any questions. The program schedule was organized well and the administrators made sure that everything went smoothly. I really enjoyed my living arrangements while studying abroad with Sol Education Abroad. Sol arranged for me to live with a host family and my host family was very welcoming and accommodating and I felt very comfortable throughout my stay. The host family that Sol Education Abroad arranged for me to stay with provided me with meals and always made sure that I was not hungry and that I was enjoying the food that they made for me. My host family arrangement as well as the on-site program administrators for Sol Education Abroad definitely helped me to feel more integrated with the local culture. They gave us a comprehensive guide to understanding the local culture, getting around the city, and important things to know when in public.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Going abroad is the best thing you could do for yourself!06/22/18
Going abroad to Buenos Aires, Argentina with SOL Education Abroad was a breeze. SOL helped me through anything I needed! They helped with the pre-departure process, any questions I may have while in Buenos Aires, and they even helped me once I arrived
home! Being in Buenos Aires opened my mind to the world of possibilities! I now plan to study abroad to Spain and Costa Rica with SOL because they help you learn about a new language and a new culture.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Review for Medical Spanish08/22/17I really enjoyed the way sol communicated with the school and how the school communicated with the hospital. Overall I was fairly pleased and I had a good experience.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend