This is the ideal program for students interested in Spanish immersion and living in Spain. Learn Spanish in one of the most ancient and diverse cities in Spain--Granada! You will study at the renowned University of Granada or CEGRI Spanish Institute. All
- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Take intensive Spanish classes and electives in Granada, Spain while living with a host family and taking in all that the people and unique culture of southern Spain have to offer! Granada is the perfect location due to its unique culture and relaxed atmosphere.
This is the ideal program for students interested in Spanish immersion and living in Spain. Learn Spanish in one of the most ancient and diverse cities in Spain--Granada! You will study at the renowned University of Granada or CEGRI Spanish Institute. All students earn a university transcript.
Program Includes: Weekend Excursions, Cultural Activities, Homestay & Meals, Tuition, International Medical Insurance, Predeparture Advising, Airport Transfers, Reception & Farewell Events, On-site Staff, Tutoring, University Transcript
- Setting Description:
- Our program is in Granada, one of the most fascinating cities in Southern Spain, located high in the Sierra Nevada mountains and less than 1 hour from the Mediterranean. Explore the narrow, cobblestoned streets of the best-preserved Muslim quarter in Spain, the Albaycin. Wander the passageways of the monumental Alhambra Palace or enter the white-washed caves of the Gypsies and experience the passion of a flamenco performance!
- Summer: $3,695 (3 wks) Semester: $9,495
Additional Program Information
Based on 3 Reviews
- Study Abroad10/02/13I had a great experience in Granda. Everything from organized trips to the beach and the Alhambra to the free-days spent with other students was awesome.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Excelent Program, Definitely Recommended07/02/13This program was amazing, the directors were very helpful and the excursions were so much fun, and I learned a lot in the school as well.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- I would redo this trip in a heartbeat06/30/13The host family is great. Its cool to spend time with themBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend