- Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Examine macroeconomics and the global finance system through the lens of social justice and the ethics of sustainable business.
Major topics of study include: International banking and reforms and markets within internationals financial systems Solidarity economies, microfinance, and sustainable financing and sustainable business Islamic banking Financial intermediation systems and risk Financial globalization, financial crises, and social responsibility Ethics of banking, financial policy, tax avoidance, and market pressure
- Setting Description:
- The international environment of Geneva offers you a unique opportunity to interact with leading experts and academics at a wide variety of banks, financial institutions, and international NGOs. This exceptional learning environment leads to original research, networking, and professional development opportunities.
- Please visit our website
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see our website for more information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Fun, Relaxing, Educational - great experience all around!12/29/19
I really enjoyed my study abroad experience! The academic coursework was interesting but not stressful, so students were able to take a lot of time to explore the local culture and travel. My favorite part of the program was the 2-week excursion in Greece,
during which students were able to interact with Greeks, explore the country and culture in detail, and otherwise have fun! Overall, would highly recommend this program for students who are looking to explore Switzerland, learn more about sustainability in finance, and take a semester to work on personal reflection and self-growth.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend