Offered fully online and as a hybrid program for working professionals. Can be completed part-time in 2 years.
- Shippensburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The Grove College of Business Master of Business Administration program offers high quality and outstanding value. Our AACSB accredited MBA program, taught by highly qualified faculty, will help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in a rapidly changing global economy. Our graduate students find the Ship MBA convenient and affordable.
The Ship MBA program is delivered in several convenient formats and locations in south central and eastern Pennsylvania including Shippensburg, Harrisburg, York, and East Stroudsburg. The Ship MBA Professional format is a part-time program offered in the evening with online and web components. The Ship MBA program is also offered in a 100% online format, featuring the same degree requirements, the same faculty, and the same diploma as our highly regarded MBA professional program. With the online program, you can earn a Ship MBA from anywhere in the world without coming to campus. The Ship MBA Online brings you the value of the Ship MBA program combined with the convenience that only a fully online program can provide. Students wanting to pursue an MBA full-time can complete the degree in either the on-site or online format in as little as one year.
Ship MBA Professional - The Ship MBA Professional program format is designed to meet the needs of working professionals. The program can be completed on a part-time basis in two years, taking two courses a semester and two courses in the summer. In addition to our Shippensburg campus, this program format is delivered in Harrisburg, York, and East Stroudsburg using electronic classrooms.
Ship MBA Online - The Ship MBA Online is the same AACSB-accredited degree program, utilizing the same highly qualified faculty that has gained a reputation for quality, affordability, and convenience among our on-site students.
This 30-credit program consists of 8 required core courses (3-credits each) and 2 elective courses and is designed to help students develop the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct business successfully in both a domestic and international context. The courses are delivered in a 100% online format using a mix of asynchronous and synchronous lectures, discussions, and exercises. All synchronous components are optional, allowing students to adapt their class schedule to their life schedule.
Courses are taught in accelerated, eight-week sessions. This provides students to concentrate fully on each course and to complete courses more quickly.
Students in the online program are required to have a computer along with a high-speed internet connection, webcam, and headset/microphone meeting minimum specifications in order to participate in video conferencing sessions as well as other online activities.
Ship MBA Online students are also allowed to take up to three courses from the Ship MBA Professional program (via the classroom at one of our several locations), if they wish.
Additional Program Information
- Shippensburg University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, AACSB International, ABET Inc., Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (ACEJMC), American Chemical Society, Council on Social Work Education, Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs, International Association of Counseling Services, Council for Exceptional Children and by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
- Financial Aid:
- To be eligible for admission to the MBA program applicants must: have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; present a current resume; submit a goals statement. Applicants will be evaluated on grade point average, course content, work experience, goals statement, job level, leadership ability, team skills and whether they graduated from an AACSB-accredited college. GMAT may be required for some applicants.
- International Requirements:
- The recommended score for the TOEFL is 68 for the internet-based test or 500 for the paper-based test. (Shippensburg University's test code for the TOEFL is 2657). The recommended score for IELTS is 6.0. International applicants from a country where English is the native/official language may be exempted from the TOEFL or IELTS requirement, however the GRE or GMAT is required.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program