Why Study at Shepherd University's School of Theology? 1. Its motto captures the spirit of the School: “For the Lord and to the world.” Shepherd defines its primary purpose as making disciples of Christ ministering to the world. 2. Within the America
- Los Angeles, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Located just 10 minutes north of Downtown Los Angeles, Shepherd University's School of Theology provides courses centered around the Christian faith. Our programs emphasize an understanding of the Christian Scriptures and major Christian theological doctrines, spiritual disciplines, and ministry practices. The mission of Shepherd University is to educate men and women to be the leaders to serve the church and to improve the world through the excellent programs of Christian higher education. Solidly built through the pursuit of a strong and conservative policy, Shepherd University is growing rapidly, developing excellent academic programs, and creating a community of scholars and students who are attracted to mainstream American colleges and universities.
Why Study at Shepherd University's School of Theology? 1. Its motto captures the spirit of the School: “For the Lord and to the world.” Shepherd defines its primary purpose as making disciples of Christ ministering to the world. 2. Within the American evangelical tradition, Shepherd focuses on evangelism and discipleship as its educational core: It tries to combine theological knowledge with personal discipleship; and to approach professional Christian ministry from a “missional” perspective. 3. Reasonable Tuition and Scholarship for the students, our school is on a mission to minimize each student’s educational expenses by offering an affordable tuition coupled with various scholarship programs to local and international students that qualify.
1. Its Mission Statement expresses that it exists to educate competent ministers “for the Lord and to the world” through excellent graduate programs. 2. The University essentially depends on Shepherd to inform and sustain its Christian identity and values as well as to provide leadership in educating its students in the Bible and theology. 3. The program seeks to build leaders to model and facilitate Christian spiritual formation and communal practices by demonstrating firm leadership in their area of study.
- Setting Description:
- Undergraduate a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies (B.A.B.S.) and/or a Graduate Degree a Master of Divinity (M.Div.)and a Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program