Why Study at Shepherd University's School of Nursing? 1. The best educational environment and a cutting-edge, hands-on training system: Virtual patient care hands-on training system through the simulation program 2. The best faculty and an excellent cur
- Los Angeles, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Shepherd University was founded in 1999 with the vision of establishing an excellent program of Christian higher education in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Our School of Nursing is committed to educating adult learners to become competent nursing professionals who integrate Christian faith into their nursing practice. We provide a range of Certificate and Degree Programs including LVN, RN, and BSN specialization courses. Our nursing programs are committed to preparing nurses that utilize a Christian worldview to integrate beliefs, values, ethics, and service in their personal and professional life.
Why Study at Shepherd University's School of Nursing? 1. The best educational environment and a cutting-edge, hands-on training system: Virtual patient care hands-on training system through the simulation program 2. The best faculty and an excellent curriculum: our program is an educational pathway that encourages students to adopt a holistic approach to patient care which includes high ethical standards and a sincere dedication to the Christian community. 3. After graduation, F-1 students are eligible for legal employment through Optional Practical Training (OPT). 4) Scholarships: At the Nursing School, we provide students with scholarships to help make it possible to achieve their goals.
1. Prepare students to give client-centered care within structured health care delivery settings, and to work effectively with other members of the health care delivery team. 2. The plan of study is to prepares nurses to practice their career with integrity, leadership, knowledge, understanding and competence while positively impacting the health care needs of diverse communities.
- Setting Description:
- Specialized Nursing Certificate & Degree Programs: 1. Licensed Vocational Nurse Program: LVN Certificate Program. 2. Registered Nurse (RN) Programs: A) RN Program (Associate Degree in Nursing.B) LVN to RN Program (Associate Degree in Nursing. C) 30-Unit Option Program (RN, non-degree) 3. Undergraduate Degree Program: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) 4. Graduate Degree Program: Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program