Why Study at Shepherd University's School of Digital Arts? 1. Producing Qualified & Talented Professionals: With a special concentration on producing digital entertainment content, our School of Digital Arts focuses on producing qualified and talented pr
- Los Angeles, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Situated just 10 minutes north of Downtown L.A., Shepherd University's School of Digital Arts provides students with opportunities to develop in-depth knowledge and experience in Digital Contents and Graphics fields to contribute to the economic vitality of our region and beyond and to launch the careers of first-rate, 21st century professionals and leaders who are ready to make immediate, positive contributions to society through Christian spirituality. With a special concentration on producing digital entertainment content, our School of Digital Arts focuses on producing qualified and talented professionals to meet industrial needs.
Why Study at Shepherd University's School of Digital Arts? 1. Producing Qualified & Talented Professionals: With a special concentration on producing digital entertainment content, our School of Digital Arts focuses on producing qualified and talented professionals to meet industrial needs. 2. Learn from Working Professionals: Our professors have worked with Universal Studios, DreamWorks, Disney Interactive, Sony Pictures Imageworks, Twentieth Century Fox, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, and Warner Brothers on many projects including Avatar, Transformers 3, Star Wars Episode 1(3D), Kung Fu Panda, and more. 3. Project Oriented Education: Lectures and projects are concentrated towards actual work to produce graduates with competitive skills. 4. Getting eligible status for working in U.S.A. for 29 months: The graduate students of Hollywood CG School of Digital Arts have an OPT (Optional Practical Training) comprised of 29 months which allows each student to stay and work in the United States.
1. The faculty of Hollywood CG School of Digital Arts at Shepherd University are industry professionals in the computer graphics field that are employed by some of the most famous graphic and gaming production companies including Disney, Dream Works, Nickelodeon, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, and Game Loft . The faculty is attributed to working on famous films that incorporate animation, gaming, advertising, and production. 2. The faculty is made up of highly competitive industry professionals that are able to incorporate trends and cutting-edge graphic design technology into their curriculum. Students that graduate from this program are equipped with the necessary skills in order to take on any challenge that is presented to them. 3. Reasonable Tuition and Scholarship for the students, our school is on a mission to minimize each student’s educational expenses by offering an affordable tuition coupled with various scholarship programs to local and international students that qualify.
- Setting Description:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor's) Degree in Digital Art Program and/or Graduate (Master) Degree in Information Technology Program, both offer in 2 concentrations: 1. Game Art & Design 2. VFX (Visual Effects) & Animation
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program