Participants in the programme will choose from four exciting courses taught by both SUFE Professors and experienced business professionals. Upon completion of the study, each participant will receive a transcript issued by the Shanghai University of Finan
- Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
? Two-week business courses at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics: you will be immersed in a series of courses about business in China in four areas: Marketing, Managing Enterprises, Human Resources, and Economic Policy, which will be delivered by distinguished professors and highly experienced practitioners in their fields. The courses will provide you with the necessary context and foundation to excel at your internship. Upon successful completion of the courses, you will receive credits which may be transferred back to your home institution.
? Four-week full-time internship in a local or multi-national company: through work in the functional areas of Quantitative Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Research Analyst, IT Analyst, and HR Analyst, you will have the extraordinary opportunity to experience the fascinating, vibrant and real-time business environment of Shanghai.
? Optional Mandarin course
? Networking events
? Corporate Visits
Participants in the programme will choose from four exciting courses taught by both SUFE Professors and experienced business professionals. Upon completion of the study, each participant will receive a transcript issued by the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics. The transcript can serve as an academic proof when applying credit transfer. Program Courses:
- Marketing in China and Emerging Asian Markets
- Managing Enterprises in China
- Human Resources in China (and the World)
- Introduction to China's Economic Policies and Economy
* Unique combination of both business courses and a career-accelerating internship
* Excellent accommodation in a newly-built, on-campus hotel
* Exploration of the Chinese language and culture
* Great networking opportunity both within the Shanghai business community and the programme itself; more than 10 nationalities represented last year
* Exciting campus of a leading finance and economics university
* Programme taking place in one of the most dynamic and exciting cities in the world
* Experienced and comprehensive 24/7 support
- Setting Description:
- The Business in China Summer Programme is located in Shanghai, the biggest city in China and one of the most exciting cities in the world. Shanghai is also the financial hub of the region, which makes it a perfect location for those who want to learn about Business in China. The programme is hosted by the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, a leading institution in the higher education of finance and economics in China. Students will stay at its Zhongshanbeiyi Road Campus enjoying first-class accommodation in a newly-built beautiful Wisdom Hotel.
- For the participants who submit their full application before March 30, 2014 we offer a reduction in programme cost of $ 500.
The total programme cost is $7,380 covering:
- business courses tuition at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Four-week full-time internship
- high-standard accommodation in a newly-open campus hotel throughout the entire stay
- additional events such as guest speakers, corporate visits, business networking events, etc.
- insurance t
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program