- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
With our High School Study Abroad program, you will live like any other Spanish student, making friends and sharing your time with your host family. You will not find a better way to learn and improve your Spanish than being a foreign student in Spain. If you are a high school student or recent graduate and want to discover another part of the world, this extraordinary experience is made for you! Choose between a whole year, semester, or any other length of your convenience that will allow you to immerse yourself in another culture, learn a new language and live with a host family who will open their home and hearts to you.
- Setting Description:
- Seville, The essence of Spain, a city that does not leave anyone indifferent. One of the largest Spanish cities, famous worldwide for its culture, monuments, traditions and artistic heritage. This is the birthplace of Flamenco and the city where the most amazing Easter processions, and April Festival take place. But Seville is also the neuralgic center of the South of Spain, a city full of life and possibilities. One of the most charming cities of Spain, Seville’s rich history has left the city stuffed with innumerable monuments like the awesome cathedral, the Giralda tower, the wonderful palace of the Reales Alcazares, the magical Barrio of Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the passion for Flamenco an the perfume of orange blossoms on every corner.
- 4,800-19,500 EUR. What's included: • Round-trip air tickets from your home. • Accommodation and full board in the family home. • Enrollment and education expenses at a private Spanish high school. • Material and textbooks. • Up to 2 extracurricular activities of your choice. • All the excursions programmed by the school. • Medical insurance without co-payments. • International travel and accident insurance. • Spanish cell phone with local phone number. • Diploma or certificate on completion of your program.
Additional Program Information
- Ages between 15-18
- Scholarships Description:
- 900-2,000 with GPA above 2.9
Based on 1 Reviews
- My unbelievable Semester in Seville05/11/18
I cannot believe that my semester in Seville is about to come to an end. I have no words to describe the unbelievable experience I have lived for the last few months. Seville is a beautiful, fun city with wonderful people who have always made me feel
at ease. Relating to Seville Abroad, I would emphasize their proximity and dedication to me, they visited my family and me in my house in USA, before my travelling to Spain. They have given me their support all the time, before travelling until the end of the program, communication has been excellent. It is a local company and they know the city to the last detail, they do their best to give you whatever you need, they have treated me like one of the family. In particular, my coordinator Patricia, who has taken care of me with affection and has always been by my side supporting me both personal and academically in the most difficult moments of adaptation. My Spanish family will always be in my heart. Rosario, my host mom, for being so affectionate with me, for taking care of me so well, for treating me like her own daughter and cooking the best meals in the world!! My host father, Miguel, for always making me laugh, and for taking me fishing on Sundays! And especially my host siblings... Martin, my-always-cheerful little brother, and Lucía, my sister for life, thank you for being everything to me, for helping me, teaching me, for your love, for your patience, for taking me with you everywhere!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend