The Study Program serves students in a wide range of applied fields (e.g. architecture, art & design, business & management, engineering, IT, life sciences, and social sciences). UAS7 campuses are in Berlin, Bremen, Cologne, Hamburg, Munich, Münster or Os
- Munich, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Hamburg, Germany; Munster, Germany; Osnabruck, Germany; Leverkusen, Germany; Bremen, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- UAS7 (Seven German Universities of Applied Sciences) invites students who are currently enrolled in Canadian and U.S. colleges to apply for the UAS7 Study Program (SP). Successful applicants will be able to study one semester at one of the UAS7 member universities in Berlin, Bremen, Cologne, Hamburg, Munich, Münster, and Osnabrück. Successful applicants are automatically considered for the UAS7 Travel scholarship of 1000 € to cover transatlantic travel expenses.
The Study Program serves students in a wide range of applied fields (e.g. architecture, art & design, business & management, engineering, IT, life sciences, and social sciences). UAS7 campuses are in Berlin, Bremen, Cologne, Hamburg, Munich, Münster or Osnabrück.
UAS7 Study Program (SP) Benefits: Successful SP applicants receive a UAS7 Travel Scholarship for transatlantic travel expenses. If accepted, you will receive a full tuition waiver and the benefits (e.g. student mentors, organized cultural/recreational activities) provided to exchange students at the host UAS during the study. 1000 Euro contribution to travel expenses for program participation.
- Setting Description:
- The UAS7 alliance encompasses over 91,000 students, 2,200 full-time faculty members, and several thousand part-time lecturers with backgrounds in business, industry and various other applied fields. They come together to study, teach, and research in seven of Germany's most dynamic and liveable cities: Berlin, Bremen, Cologne, Hamburg, Munich, Münster, and Osnabrück. Worldwide, the alliance members maintain partnerships with over 1,000 universities.Universities of Applied Sciences differ from other universities by preparing students for their future professional careers through application-oriented instruction.
- As with accommodation, living expenses differ from city to city and depend on idividual needs. However, you should expect to need approximately 600 to 800 Euro per month (for electricity, telephone, food, leisure activities, books, and other small expenditures, excluding rent). At most UAS7 campuses, exchange students have to pay a "Semesterbeitrag", which comprises administrative and student union fees, as well as the cost of your semester ticket (which usually allows you to travel on your city
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program