- South Orange, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The Practical MBA
Highly accredited. Completely accepted. Totally practical.
The Stillman School of Business, located in northern New Jersey, is an accredited, nationally recognized program. The School offers the convenience of evening and weekend classes to accommodate working professionals interested in pursuing an advanced degree while still advancing their careers and earning an income. The M.B.A. program can be completed in less time and at less expense than many of the area programs. Program highlights include a 42-credit program instead of the usual 60 and 18 months instead of almost two years. The M.B.A. program at Seton Hall allows students to choose from seven different areas of specialization, including accounting, finance, information technology management, international business, management, marketing, and sport management. Unique dual-degree programs are available with the Seton Hall School of Law (M.B.A./J.D.), the School of Diplomacy and International Relations (M.B.A./M.A.D.I.R.), and the College of Nursing (M.B.A./M.S.N.).
Additional Program Information
- The AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- An application is considered complete and is reviewed by the graduate admissions office upon receipt of the completed application form, required letters of recommendation (academic and/or business), a current resume, a 250- to 500-word personal statement, official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, GMAT scores, TOEFL scores (international applicants only), and an application fee.
- International Requirements:
- Applications from international students interested in full-time studies are encouraged. For more information, students should visit the OIP Web site or the International Admissions Web site.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program