- South Orange, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Communications & Public Relations
- Program Description:
The Master of Arts in Strategic Communication combines the curricula and resources of the College of Communication and the Arts to offer students academically challenging courses that provide insight and practical strategies to succeed in the rapidly changing world.
The program uniquely develops critical research skills associated with communication and leadership in ways that are grounded in theory and can be immediately applied in practice. Students are challenged to think creatively, apply state-of-the-art technology, and sharpen their leadership and communication in a dynamic, small-classroom environment.
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Financial Aid:
- Online application; resume/CV; personal statement; official transcript(s); GRE or Miller Analogies Test*; three academic or professional letters of recommendation. The GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) requirement may be waived for applicants who have earned a 3.7 or higher cumulative GPA.
- International Requirements:
- International applicants must submit all required application items, plus submit a course-by-course transcript evaluation from an accredited transcript evaluation agency and submission of a TOEFL or IELTS score report.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program