- South Orange, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Designed to prepare nurse scholars for a lifetime of advanced research, our flagship Ph.D. program is helping shape the next generation of intellectual leadership in nursing.
Working closely with a faculty adviser - and under the guidance of a specially-convened academic committee - students will identify a research concentration which will culminate in a doctoral dissertation focusing on clinical outcomes and evidence-based practice in academic, clinical, administrative or policy environments.
The 46-credit curriculum is made up of core requirements in nursing research and knowledge development alongside 12 credits of "cognates" - courses that may be taken either from within the college of Nursing or from one of the other schools and colleges at Seton Hall.
Additional Program Information
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- 2 letters of recommendation from someone who has known you either in a teaching capacity or as supervisor in a work situation.
- International Requirements:
- As above plus: Satisfactory Tests of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program