- South Orange, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Public Relations
- Program Description:
The M.A. in Communication is 36-credit, on-campus program in which students develop critical communication skills associated with human interaction and research practices in ways that are grounded in theory and can be immediately applied in practice. Students utilize state-of-the-art technology and sharpen their communication competencies and knowledge base in a dynamic and highly interactive environment reflecting real-world scenarios. Seton Hall's M.A. in Communication program also offers areas of focus in: Digital Communication and Communication Technologies, and Communications in Organizations.
In the Public Relations courses, you’ll learn from faculty with extensive PR experience and deep connections, plus gain sought-after practical experience both on campus and in the world capital of public relations: New York City.
Courses focusing on Public Relations include:
• Global Perspectives
• Reputation Management
• Public Relations Research and Reporting
In addition to core courses of study and relevant electives, a unique portfolio course assists students in transitioning from graduate studies to an employment opportunity or toward further study.
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $1,304
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Financial Aid:
- Eligible students must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. GRE/MAT (Waivers available based on eligibility).
- International Requirements:
- Prospective students that attended any postsecondary institutions outside of the United States or Canada (excluding study abroad or internship experiences) are required to have their transcript(s) evaluated by one of the following agencies: • World Education Services • Educational Credential Evaluators • Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. • Evaluation Service, Inc. • Center for Applied Research, Evaluation and Education, Inc. If English is not your first language, please arrange to have your official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent directly to Seton Hall University. The institution code for Seton Hall University is 2811.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program