A Master of Science degree from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business incorporates practical responses to the rapidly changing business environment with a special emphasis on technology, diversity, and globalization. Coursework in
- South Orange, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
A Master of Science degree from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business incorporates practical responses to the rapidly changing business environment with a special emphasis on technology, diversity, and globalization. Coursework in the M.S. program is geared in content and format to professionals employed on a full-time basis within the business environment. Most upper-level classes meet one evening per week. The School offers the M.S. in Accounting and the M.S. in Professional Accounting.
The M.S. in Accounting is geared toward students who graduated from a non-accounting undergraduate program. It was designed especially for professionals who want to qualify to sit for the certification exams (CPA, CMA and CIA exams); secure a competitive edge in the increasingly challenging and innovative accounting field; and develop strong leadership, management, decision-making and communication skills.
The M.S. in Professional Accounting is designed to be the “fifth year” of study, ultimately enabling students to meet the requirements to be licensed as a CPA in New Jersey and New York. The program’s curriculum, also suited for accountants seeking to upgrade their skills, was developed in collaboration with top-level accounting and business experts to provide a practical graduate accounting education.
Founded in 1856, Seton Hall is one of the country’s leading Catholic universities. Rich in history, Seton Hall is also an institution on the rise. U.S. News ranks us among the top universities, and we have moved up 13 places in just five years. Our research grants have also soared by 75 percent in the last five years and 11 of our faculty have received Fulbright awards over the past 3 years.
Through online programs we offer an intellectually challenging environment, real-world experiences and a culture of optimism that propels great minds. We cultivate the kinds of leaders who align personal ambition with a deep commitment to civic good.
Additional Program Information
- The AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- An application is considered complete and is reviewed by the graduate admissions office upon receipt of the completed application form, required letters of recommendation (academic and/or business), a current resume, a 250- to 500-word personal statement, official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, GMAT scores, TOEFL scores (international applicants only), and an application fee.
- International Requirements:
- Applications from international students interested in full-time studies are encouraged. For more information, students should visit the OIP Web site or the International Admissions Web site.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program