A Master of Science degree from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business incorporates practical responses to the rapidly changing business environment with a special emphasis on technology, diversity, and globalization. Coursework in
- South Orange, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Graduate Certificate
- Program Description:
A Master of Science degree from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business incorporates practical responses to the rapidly changing business environment with a special emphasis on technology, diversity, and globalization. Coursework in the M.S. program is geared in content and format to professionals employed on a full-time basis within the business environment. Most upper-level classes meet one evening per week. The School offers the M.S. in Accounting and the M.S. in Professional Accounting.
The M.S. in Accounting is geared toward students who graduated from a non-accounting undergraduate program. It was designed especially for professionals who want to qualify to sit for the certification exams (CPA, CMA and CIA exams); secure a competitive edge in the increasingly challenging and innovative accounting field; and develop strong leadership, management, decision-making and communication skills.
The M.S. in Professional Accounting is designed to be the “fifth year” of study, ultimately enabling students to meet the requirements to be licensed as a CPA in New Jersey and New York. The program’s curriculum, also suited for accountants seeking to upgrade their skills, was developed in collaboration with top-level accounting and business experts to provide a practical graduate accounting education.
Additional Program Information
- Seton Hall University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- An application is considered complete and is reviewed by the graduate admissions office upon receipt of the completed application form, required letters of recommendation (academic and/or business), a current resume, a 250- to 500-word personal statement, official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, GMAT scores, TOEFL scores (international applicants only), and an application fee.
- International Requirements:
- Applications from international students interested in full-time studies are encouraged. For more information, students should visit the OIP Web site or the International Admissions Web site.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program