- All Saints, Antigua and Barbuda; Road Town, Virgin Island (British); Bonifacio, France; Gibraltar, Gibraltar; Rome, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Programs at Sea, Programs at Sea; Nice, France; Cagliari, Italy; Agadir, Morocco
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester
- Program Description:
Why limit yourself to just one ocean, country or continent? Choose the journey spanning over 6,500 miles that offers the best of land and sea. Sail the Mediterranean, cross the Atlantic and cruise the Caribbean against the backdrop of sunrise, sunset and moonlight.
Gaze at the Pantheon and Coliseum in Rome. Tour the ancient fortress town of Bonifacio – a mountain in the sea with over 1,700 summits and water so clear that visibility is perfect even at 50 feet below. Ride camels among the sand dunes on the beaches of Agadir and wander the busy markets of Marrakech in Northern Africa. Conquer our longest sailing passage and experience deep blue freedom in every direction as you cross the Atlantic with pilot whales, bioluminescent plankton and flying fish. Night dive over vivid Caribbean Reefs. As your journey closes, realize that the greatest achievement of your voyage is that it was accomplished by you.
- Setting Description:
- Semester at sea aboard a sailing vessel.
Additional Program Information
- No experience necessary.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please contact Seamester for more information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Seamester was a life changing experience and I will never forget it!12/07/16
Seamester was a life changing experience and I will never forget it. The journey I completed was Seamester's Caribbean Basin 90-day voyage. We sailed on Seamester's auxiliary sailing vessel S/Y Argo. We started at Antigua and made our way south toward
Grenada. Then we started heading west to Bonaire and then eventually to Cuba. I learned everything from Marine Biology to Navigating the waters. I will miss seeing shooting stars every night and having dolphins swimming up at the bow of the vessel. I will miss my Argo family as well.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend