The MBA program prepares aspiring and practicing managers with the skills to succed as business executives and leaders.
- Salisbury, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The MBA program prepares aspiring and practicing managers with the skills to succed as business executives and leaders. The curriculum encourages students to think clearly, show sound judgment, communicate orally & in writing, & develop interpersonally.
Additional Program Information
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)-International
- Attain a minimum of 1000 points based on the following formula: Cumulative GPA x 200 + GMAT or 1050 points based on the following formula: Last 60 credit GPA x 200 + GMAT. Essay (max of two pages, double-spaced) stating how earning the MBA meets personal, professional and academic goals and what is unique about your candidacy; Resume; and Two Recommendation Letters from an academic or professional source.
- International Requirements:
- International student application, Declarations of finances and proof of finances, TOEFL, professional credential evaluation from ECE or WES plus all other domestic student MBA application requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program