The Department of Education provides opportunities for study in fields related to teacher education and the area of corporate training and development. Programs leading to teacher certification, the Master of Science degree, and the Post-Master's certif
- Philadelphia, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Elementary Education
- Program Description:
- The Department of Education provides opportunities for study in fields related to teacher education and the area of corporate training and development. Programs leading to teacher certification, the Master of Science degree, and the Post-Master's certificate are available in a variety of fields. The Department offers formal programs in teacher certification, supervision and administration, and training and organization development.The education programs provide a balance of classroom and field experiences. In selected courses, the students are required to do the traditional research for expected learning and are required to complete field-based assignments. The Teacher Education Scholarship program provides a 37% tuition scholarship to all FULL TIME TEACHERS and ADMINISTRATORS accepted into a certificate or degree program. Written evidence on official stationery of full time employment must be provided. These scholarships ARE NOT RETROACTIVE, students MUST APPLY EACH FALL through financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- International Requirements:
- International students (seeking or holding non-immigrant visas) intending degree-seeking study must complete and submit the Application Form, along with all credentials and the required $35 USD application fee directly to the Graduate Admissions Office. www.sju.edu/admissions/graduate/content.php?page=22 .
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program