SAI students enrolling in the Regular Studies Program alongside Spanish university students attend the expansive main campus located in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the edge of the city, easily accessible by the metro train. Its infrastructure
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- SAI students enrolling in the Regular Studies Program alongside Spanish university students attend the expansive main campus located in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the edge of the city, easily accessible by the metro train. Its infrastructure, created exclusively for university life, offers a wide range of academic, cultural and social activities. SAI Regular Studies Program students have the opportunity to study at the main university campus, choosing courses either taught exclusively in English, Spanish or a combination of both. A true international education experience. SAI Programs is a complete study abroad program offering comprehensive and affordable educational programs paired with exciting cultural experiences in five Italian cities, as well as Paris, London, and Barcelona. Our programs include US university credit and our host schools are considered among the finest in their respective academic areas. Since 1995 SAI has offered students the very finest English-speaking study abroad programs available. Headquartered in beautiful Northern California, SAI offers a diverse range of summer and semester programs. Each unique program has been carefully designed in collaboration with the host institution to maximize the student experience; both in terms of academic rigor and cultural exploration. There are no language requirements to attend any of SAI's programs and we provide a full range of student services, including enrollment and registration, housing, visa consultation and a team of full-time, on-site Program Coordinators.
- Setting Description:
- The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) was founded in 1968 and is well known for its international profile. Courses are now taught in English and Spanish. UAB is a young, dynamic institution, and is among the best universities in Spain, both for the quality of its teaching staff and for its excellent research. Roughly 40,000 students attend the main campus in the Bellaterra section of Barcelona. SAI students enrolling in the Pre-Established Study Abroad Program attend the UAB smaller campuses located in the city center, close to student housing and all that the city of Barcelona has to offer.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED -15 weeks in Barcelona -Academic courses offered in English; no language requirement -Tuition -U.S. academic credit for up to 15 credits -Student housing: carefully selected living accommodations in clean, pleasant city center apartments -Pre-Departure Services -Admission services: course enrollment through housing assignment from our U.S. Office providing friendly, professional assistance -Online student groups to acquaint you with other SAI stud
Based on 1 Reviews
- excellent!12/26/14its informative,creates an awareness for young and aspiring scholars to explore the beauty of studying abroadBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend