- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
SAI invites students to study in the City of Lights and experience the richness of Parisian cultural life! SAI has partnered with the American University of Paris (AUP) to offer visiting students a unique academic experience. At AUP courses are taught in English, with additional electives available in French. AUP’s curriculum is discipline based, comparative, and cross-cultural. Both student learning and faculty research are driven by a desire for excellence, shaped by AUP’s location and its demographic diversity, and directed towards critical twenty-first-century issues. Courses are available in a variety of subjects, including:
Art History, Business & Economics, Communication, Computer Science, Literature & Creative Writing, Mathematics, Modern Languages, Social Science, Theater & Performing Arts, and more. Students may elect to take French Language, but it is not a requirement.
SAI Programs is a complete study abroad program offering comprehensive and affordable educational programs paired with exciting cultural experiences in Italy, France, and Spain. Our programs include US university credit and our host schools are considered among the finest in their respective academic areas. Since 1995 SAI has offered students the very finest English-speaking study abroad programs available. Headquartered in California, SAI offers a diverse range of summer and semester programs. Each unique program has been carefully designed in collaboration with the host institution to maximize the student experience; both in terms of academic rigor and cultural exploration. There are no language requirements to attend any of SAI's programs and we provide a full range of student services, including enrollment and registration, housing, visa consultation and a team of full-time, on-site Program Coordinators.
- Setting Description:
- The American University of Paris (AUP) is an urban institution, and its campus is composed of 8 buildings centrally located in the seventh arrondissement of Paris, on the Left Bank, near the Eiffel Tower and the Seine. The student body includes over 100 nationalities; visiting study abroad students make up about 10%, while degree seeking students comprise 90% the student population; A true international experience. The American University of Paris is accredited in the United States by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Additional Program Information
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see SAI's website for details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program