The course pays special emphasis to the development of global intelligence, cultural agility and important real-world business skills like effective communication, decision-making, leadership, networking and problem solving. -Ranked among the world's bes
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Sydney, Australia; Singapore, Singapore
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Program Description:
- The Global Master of Business Administration (Global MBA or GMBA) is a 12-month, residential course designed to develop 21st century business leaders with in-depth cross-functional knowledge and understanding of the theories and practices related to global business.
The course pays special emphasis to the development of global intelligence, cultural agility and important real-world business skills like effective communication, decision-making, leadership, networking and problem solving. -Ranked among the world's best MBA programs -Business Education 2.0 curriculum -Corporate Readiness training -Australian degree -Accredited by AMBA, UK, and ABEST21, Japan -Multinational Career Services Offices in 7 countries
S P Jain School of Global Management has announced the placement results of April 2014 Global MBA batch. The batch consisted of 71 students from diverse backgrounds with the work experience scaling between 3 to 15 years.Students have been offered positions across industries including Financial Services, Consulting, Information Technology, Operations and Logistics, General Management, Strategy and Marketing. The average salaries offered to the Class of April 2014 is 18,03,416 INR. The highlight of this season is the average outgoing salary, which is more than three times the incoming salary.
- Setting Description:
- The GMBA course is conducted across our campuses in Dubai, Sydney and Singapore. All GMBA students, regardless of their specialisation, split the duration of their academic study between the three campuses.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Merit - Scholarships are awarded based on the candidate’s academic performance and interview. Diversity - Candidates from underrepresented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships, to provide a global learning experience.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program