• Intern for credit at NATO, the European Parliament, BBC Europe, MasterCard, UNICEF among many more! • Take a class at the Belgian Royal Military Academy and learn about contemporary European security issues from prominent specialists in the field of ci
- Brussels, Belgium
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Vesalius College, commonly known as VeCo, is located in the heart of Brussels. Each semester, more than 300 international students from 40+ countries come together at VeCo. Classes are taught in English but this is a highly cosmopolitan, culturally enriching environment. The classes are small and interactive; you can expect personal attention from your professors. VeCo has a broad curriculum, attracting students from many disciplines, but is particularly strong in European Studies, Political Science, Business and Communications, and International Relations.
• Intern for credit at NATO, the European Parliament, BBC Europe, MasterCard, UNICEF among many more! • Take a class at the Belgian Royal Military Academy and learn about contemporary European security issues from prominent specialists in the field of civilian and military security issues. • Experience the day-to-day life of a Belgian family by taking advantage of Vesalius’s homestay option. • Take French or Dutch language classes and practice your language skills on the streets of this multi-lingual city.
- Setting Description:
- Brussels is the headquarters of NATO and the European Union, and home to the world’s largest press corps. The city’s arts scene is one of the liveliest in Europe. To see the works of the great Flemish painters, including Brueghel and van Dyck, head for the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium. A more contemporary painter, the surrealist René Magritte, has his own museum too. And Belgium’s contribution to the world of comic books can be seen on walls and in Metro stations all over the city, as well as at the Belgian Comics Museum.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program