- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Performing Arts, Performing Arts
- Program Description:
Vocational training in writing drama across a range of media. Although the primary focus is scriptwriting for television, film, theatre and radio, Central also runs optional units in writing for new music theatre and, in collaboration with MA Applied Theatre, writing with and for communities.
These courses provide the opportunity for students to develop the core competencies and skills of the dramatist and scriptwriter, to explore their own ‘voice’ and develop their confidence as dramatists and scriptwriters, and to appreciate the specific media contexts within which professional writers work.
Key features are:
- Practice-based enquiry into techniques and processes for writing for stage and screen
- A series of scriptwriting projects to engage with different styles and formats of production
- Associated study of writing techniques and issues of performance in relation to theatre, cinema, television and other relevant contexts.
- Scholarships Description:
- The school has a wide range of scholarships and bursaries available to both prospective and current students from a wide range of backgrounds. To find a full list of scholarships available please visit the schools website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program