- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Performing Arts, Performing Arts
- Program Description:
Our Advanced Theatre Practice courses are aimed at those wishing to play a leading role in tomorrow’s new performance and theatre-making worlds. Students will collaborate with a group of practising and aspiring theatre practitioners, and engage in a collaborative laboratory for practical experiment to imagine and realise the theatre of the future.
As an active participant in the MA or MFA Advanced Theatre Practice, you will:
- Participate in workshops with leading professionals;
- Learn to research and extend your own practice;
- Launch a company, make new work, and, on the MA, take this to an audience beyond Central;
- Extend the roles of performer, director, writer, designer, dramaturg, puppeteer, musician, artist, or creative thinker in new and unexpected ways;
- Build on the tradition of theatre-making as a communicative medium of exchange, i.e. through working with digital media;
- If an MFA student, have excellent opportunities to work for an extended period with a number of distinguished external companies.
- Scholarships Description:
- The school has a wide range of scholarships and bursaries available to both prospective and current students from a wide range of backgrounds. To find a full list of scholarships available please visit the schools website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program