Why our MBA Didactic excellence The Rome Business School has obtained the ISO 9001:2008 certification, that recognizes the top quality standards of our training activities. MBA is taught by Ph.D. graduates and seasoned professionals from all managem
- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The Rome Business School’s MBA course represents the ideal choice for managers and professionals who wish to acquire advanced and modern competencies in order to excel as responsible leaders in the global business environment.
Why our MBA Didactic excellence The Rome Business School has obtained the ISO 9001:2008 certification, that recognizes the top quality standards of our training activities. MBA is taught by Ph.D. graduates and seasoned professionals from all management and consultancy fields. Double MBA The MBA students of the Rome Business School and of the University of Rostov will be awarded a double degree – Italian and Russian. This double MBA enhances the value provided to their students by both institutions in terms of learning experience and support for their international career. International reach By attending the Rome Business School’s MBA and thanks to the unique international network offered by the school, you will get an exclusive opportunity to learn about several countries’ markets in depth and enter a global dimension. Business Community The MBA course will include visits to service and manufacturing firms, corporate testimonials and a combination of cultural experiences (museums, concerts and shows) for all those students interested in expanding their horizons. Flexible learning options The Rome Business School’s MBA can be attended in either one of these three formulas: full-time; executive; by distance learning. Whatever is your personal preference or need, you will find the right solution for you. Career Service The Rome Business School will constantly support you in achieving the career growth you desire with a wealth of services. • A free CV review; • Support in job interviews; • Networking meetings; • A personalised search for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad. Multicultural environment RBS values intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. It provides a unique cultural setting in which students can enjoy a culturally rich experience while participating in a course which offers world class teaching and a global experience. Financial benefits Study grants are still available and these will be assigned based upon the candidates’ personal, previous experience and technical-motivational profiles.The attendance fee may be paid off in instalments and low interest rate loans are available through banks with which we have special arrangements.
- Setting Description:
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS All applicants must: at least hold a three-year degree have two years of relevant professional experience be fluent in the English language For the internship it is required a good English knowledge and being under 30. Duration of the internship varies depending on the internship chosen and goes from a minimum of 6 weeks to a maximum of 18 months. Students who do not present the necessary requirements to access the international internship will be widely supported through placement and career service both locally and internationally.
- • FULL-TIME ON-CAMPUS: €25.000 • EXECUTIVE ON CAMPUS: €19.000 • DISTANCE LEARNING: €15.000
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program