This Master’s Degree course is aimed at all those who are getting their first exposure to the world of human resources management or those who, although already operating in this sector, wish to acquire a more structured education and update their compete
- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Within the context of the globalisation of markets and of competition, human resources are an ever more decisive factor of competitive advantage for both companies and non-profit organisations. With the progressive levelling of the fields of technological and process know-how, the individual is indeed the one true discriminating factor. Ultimately, the individual’s competencies, motivations, innovation capabilities and overall professional performance quality determine an organisation’s success. From such a perspective, companies and institutions must equip themselves with experts capable of both fully understanding the central role of the individual and of overseeing the related managerial processes, such as: selection, hiring, training, communication, development and compensation.
This Master’s Degree course is aimed at all those who are getting their first exposure to the world of human resources management or those who, although already operating in this sector, wish to acquire a more structured education and update their competencies.
- Setting Description:
- Training of excellence, paid internships, career service, international networking and many others benefits for your professional and personal development. Teaching formulas for every demand.
- • FULL-TIME(On campus or Online): € 12.000 • EXECUTIVE (On campus or Online): € 5.500 • PROFESSIONAL (On campus or Online): € 3.500
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program