RIT is an internationally recognized leader in professional and career-oriented education enrolling more than 18,000 students in nine colleges. RIT is home to nearly 2,500 International students representing 110 countries!
- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Rochester, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- RIT is an internationally recognized leader in professional and career-oriented education enrolling more than 18,000 students in nine colleges. RIT is home to nearly 2,500 International students representing 110 countries! Rochester Institute of Technology has been named a “Best Buy” school in the latest edition of Fiske Guide to Colleges. The guide has an “Index by Price” that groups public and private institutions into four price categories, from inexpensive to very expensive, but also suggests a number of schools that offer outstanding academics with relatively moderate prices.
- Setting Description:
- RIT is located in Rochester, New York, which is approximately 400 miles northeast of New York City. We are located on 1,300 acres in suburban Rochester, the third largest city in New York State. Our university is ultra-modern and our classrooms, labs and learning facilities and equipment are state-of-the-art.
- Tuition for One Academic Year (2 semesters)
Undergraduate Tuition - $36,596
Graduate Tuition - $40,426
Generous financial aid is awarded based on merit.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit. Students from all income ranges are offered financial scholarships each year and, as a result, find an RIT education affordable.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program