Designed for individuals with a previous RN licensure, this degree can help you advance in your career – or prepare you to pursue post-graduate opportunities.
- Virginia Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Nursing, Nursing
- Program Description:
RN to BSN in Nursing*
(SACSCOC Approval Pending)
Online Degree Overview
Regent University’s RN to BSN degree completion program, delivered from a strong biblical foundation, will equip you to serve others skillfully and guide you in making important care-giving decisions. Designed for individuals with a previous RN licensure, this degree can help you advance in your career – or prepare you to pursue post-graduate opportunities. With its 100-percent online format, you’ll be able to balance work, school and life – no travel requirements or mandatory login times. Hospitals are increasingly asking their registered nurses (RNs) to obtain a B.S. in Nursing. Combine the convenience of online learning with engaged faculty and supportive advisors dedicated to helping you reach your education goals.
- Learn how to assess common patient pathologies and collaborate and communicate with medical professionals regarding clinical management.
- Learn modern techniques of health assessments and treatment methods.
- Discover how health information systems and data management provide safer patient care.
- Learn assessment techniques to evaluate potential disease or injury.
The number of nursing positions in the United States is expected to grow by 20% over the decade following 2012. Nursing offers tremendous flexibility in employment locations, work schedules and position types. Contact us to learn more about how you can earn your RN to BSN in Nursing degree.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Health Education
- Health Administration
Additional Program Information
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program