Ramapo’s Accelerated MBA for working professionals is a 42-credit program designed to be completed in 20 months.
- Mahwah, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Ramapo’s Accelerated Master of Business Administration program for working professionals is a 42- credit program designed to be completed in 20 months. It is a cohort-based model learning where students move through the program together, providing support and networking opportunities.. The program is ideal for early career professionals with at least two years of relevant work experience and is built around small class sizes, offering hybrid learning individual career coaching, and an international immersion experience. The hybrid teaching method offers classes on campus two nights per week, as well as online sessions each week. Flexible, pre-program, non-credit-bearing course modules are designed to prepare students of various backgrounds for the foundational MBA courses. Pre-MBA modules administered in August prior to program enrollment.
Additional Program Information
- AACSB accredited
- Financial Aid:
- 1) program application 2) $60 application fee 3) two professional references 4) updated resume 5) official transcripts from institutions previously attended 6) GMAT or GRE score 7) personal statement 8) interview 9) minimum of two years of professional experience
- International Requirements:
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must be evaluated by World Education Service.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program