Raffles offers international qualifications that are recognized overseas. Our bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes are accredited by the Australian government’s education department. To prepare students for international success, our programmes are d
- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Fashion, Hospitality
- Program Description:
- Raffles College Pty Ltd (trading as Raffles College of Design and Commerce, Sydney) is a higher education provider accredited by the Australian government. With this, our certifications are internationally-recognized.
Design students may choose specialisations in: Fashion Design, Animation, Interior Design, Fashion Marketing, Games Design, Design Management, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Photography, and New Media & Digital Film. Commerce students may pursue specialisations in: Accountancy, Tourism, Management, Finance, Hospitality, Design Management, and Marketing.
Raffles offers international qualifications that are recognized overseas. Our bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes are accredited by the Australian government’s education department. To prepare students for international success, our programmes are developed to enhance both theoretical knowledge and technical know-how that professionals need. Certain courses offer industry projects and internships where students can gain industry-related experience and get paid. The time spent in a real working environment will enhance their résumés and portfolios. Students are also encouraged to participate in both local and international competitions. This provides opportunities to showcase works in public, receive critique from professionals, and meet industry contacts. Inter-College Transfer of credits allow our students to experience cultural immersion around Asia Pacific. With this, students can complete parts of their education in different Raffles colleges and universities based abroad.
The courses available simulate professional-level assignments to meet expectations of future employers. This familiarises students with roles in their future fields of expertise. International lecturers with years of working experience in their subject will guide students to acquire both technical proficiency and soft skills. As our courses focus on skills that cater to economic trends, graduates enjoy increased employability. With intensive full-time programmes, high school graduates can obtain a bachelor’s degree in three years.
- Setting Description:
- Sydney is a land full of exciting experiences. You can find modern city lifestyles, beaches and a variety of entertainment to suit your needs. If you are seeking inspiration or want to soak in some local art culture, Sydney has a vibrant alternative design scene with art galleries, fashion shows and theatres for plays, concerts and musicals. Australia is known for providing world-class education systems with their variety of outstanding local and international universities. Every year, around 55,000 international students travel to Australia for further studies.
- Please contact us for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program