- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Educational Psychology, Educational Psychology
- Program Description:
- Purdue Global’s Master of Science in Educational Psychology is designed to help you develop competencies to evaluate and recommend improvements in educational programs, student learning, and instruction. Examine the latest instructional techniques, technologies, educational trends, and learning behaviors and study how to build, implement, and evaluate instructional regimens that are both competitive and educationally effective. Explore how K–12 and adult students learn and how to help them succeed in the classroom. By combining educational and psychological learning theories, you could prepare to research, assess, and develop innovative curricula or instruction.* Curriculum is updated regularly and faculty members all have PhDs and bring years of educational and practical experience to the classroom ensuring your knowledge is current and the experience is engaging.
This program may not be available in all states. Speak with an Admissions Advisor for more information.
* This program is not focused on the clinical practice of school psychologists and was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification. Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program