- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Health Informatics, Health Informatics
- Program Description:
- Health information management is a diverse, rapidly evolving field with many opportunities for qualified professionals. Purdue Global’s interdisciplinary Master of Health Information Management program helps prepare you to pursue positions in technology-supported and information-driven health care environments.* The online Master of Health Information Management is focused on the strategic and operational relevance and robustness of clinical information, resources, workflow, and connectivity within the health care industry and public health sectors. Coursework will cover areas including organizational development and management for health information, human resources for health care managers, health care financial management, and leadership in health care.
* Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Additional training or certification may be required to work in certain fields. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program