- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Graduate Certificate
- Rehabilitation Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling
- Program Description:
- Study contemporary theories in addiction recovery and explore how to analyze an individual's situation and apply the appropriate strategies that help lead to recovery.* Purdue Global is a NAADAC Approved Education Provider. This program is also accredited by the National Addiction Studies Accreditation Commission (NASAC).
For consumer and important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, visit PurdueGlobal.edu/Consumer-Info/.
* The professional practice of psychology is regulated by each state. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program