- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Psychology
- Program Description:
Gain knowledge of the principles of psychology in order to manage and motivate employees in a variety of business, government, and nonprofit settings. Earn your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study management, human resources, public relations, leadership, personality development, motivation in the workplace, selection, assessment, global business, and more.
• Career Opportunities: Human resources specialist or analyst, training and development specialist, talent specialist/manager, recruiting/staffing coordinator, research analyst
• Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete up to 20 graduate credits as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global master’s degree.*
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. The professional practice of psychology is regulated by each state, and the degree requirements of this program do not guarantee or prepare students for licensure in any state upon graduation.
† The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program