Gain the skills to help address behavioral, mental, and social problems in children and adults, while preparing for the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® examination.* Earn your degree 100% online, on your schedule. • ABAI-Verified: The Associa
- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Applied Behavior Analysis, Applied Behavior Analysis, Applied Behavior Analysis, Applied Behavior Analysis
- Program Description:
Gain the skills to help address behavioral, mental, and social problems in children and adults, while preparing for the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® examination.* Earn your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• ABAI-Verified: The Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI) has verified the course sequence of this program toward the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA®) examination.*
• Program Highlights: Study neuroscience; personality development; screening and assessment; Autism Spectrum Disorders; abnormal, clinical, and adolescent psychology; and more.
• Career Opportunities: Registered behavior technician, applied behavior specialist, assistant behavior analyst
• Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete up to 20 graduate credits as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global master’s degree.†
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. The professional practice of psychology is regulated by each state, and the degree requirements of this program do not guarantee or prepare students for licensure in any state upon graduation.
* The program meets certification requirements for the BCaBA examination in specific states. Refer to Licensure.PurdueGlobal.edu for additional information on licensure and state authorizations. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. Applicants will need to meet additional requirements before they can be deemed eligible to take the examination. Refer to the BACB’s website (www.BACB.com) for full eligibility requirements.
† The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program