- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Paralegal, Paralegal, Paralegal, Paralegal
- Program Description:
- The Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services provides a solid foundation in legal theory and practice, offering you a broad-based knowledge of the law required by many professions both inside and outside the legal field.* The program offers specialized elective options that allow you to customize your education, including a concentration in paralegal studies.
* Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Paralegals are not lawyers and cannot practice law or give legal advice. Graduates are not authorized to practice law and will not be eligible to sit for any state’s bar examination. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program