- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Communication Science & Disorders, Communication Science & Disorders, Communication Science & Disorders, Communication Science & Disorders
- Program Description:
Build the communications expertise to advance in a broad range of industries. Develop strong written, oral, and persuasion skills across a range of media and technologies. Earn your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study mass media, broadcasting, research, public speaking, persuasive communication, strategic communication, emerging technologies and digital tools, diversity, team building, and more.
• Career Opportunities: Marketing analyst, specialist, or manager, public relations associate, corporate communications specialist, speech writer, general operations manager
• Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete graduate courses as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global master’s degree.*
• Electives: Customize your degree through a wide range of electives to develop specialized knowledge aligned to your career goals.
• Emphasis on Applicable Skills: Complete a capstone project in which you use the knowledge you have gained to solve real-world challenges.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program