- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Business Information Systems
- Program Description:
Gain the technical, business, communication, and management skills to advance your career in a wide range of fields. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study leadership, teamwork, negotiation, professionalism, networking, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, and more.
• Career Opportunities: General or operations manager, sales manager, project manager, financial analyst, web commerce manager, operations planner or analyst
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
Choose the information systems management concentration if you are interested in managing systems development, including controlling the life expectancy of systems, and stakeholder expectations within organizations and government agencies.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program